“Do you have questions about or problems with your WordPress site that you (or your budget) don’t feel able to address on your own? Whether you’re struggling with the concept of how to accomplish something on your site, or the actual “how to” to get it done, gather your questions together and…”
Come to the WordPress Free Clinic
and get FREE coaching/consulting on your WordPress site!
April 10th, 2013 **
(Yes, I know the 10th is a Wednesday…)
How It Works:
We meet in a webinar room (the link will be provided when you register) and you either use your microphone and speakers to talk or you dial in on the phone. We go around the room and address everyone’s questions/problems so that everyone can benefit from everyone else’s answers/solutions.
Clinic sessions are NOT recorded, so you need to be there to get the help you’re after.
Register for the upcoming clinic above. You’ll have an opportunity to ask your questions ahead of time, just in case they require a little research on my part. (If you’ve registered before, go ahead and do so again. You’ll be taken directly to the form to ask your question. No need to confirm your email address again.)
What Happens Next:
- If this is your first time through the registration process, you’ll receive a confirmation email. The whole point of that email is to confirm that your email address is correct so I can send you the webinar/dial-in information.
- As soon as you click the link in that confirmation email, you’ll be brought back here to submit your question. (If you’ve previously been through the confirmation process, you’ll be brought directly back here to the site as soon as you enter your name and email above.)
The Day of the Clinic Session:
- You’ll receive a handy little email reminder the morning of the upcoming clinic session, so you don’t forget.
- A few minutes before 11:30am ET, you click on the webinar link provided during registration (there’s no software to download – it’s all web-based) and come in to the webinar room. To hear/speak, you can either use your computer’s microphone and speakers, or you can dial in on the phone.
- Then we go around the room and address each person’s questions/problems. It’s great because other, related questions always come up and everyone learns a lot in a very friendly, laid-back, no-such-thing-as-a-dumb-question atmosphere. (In other words, it’s a safe space where no one will laugh or make fun of your questions.)
What Attendees Have Said:
- Michele Wong
I love WordPress, and I love teaching, so I look forward to these Clinic Sessions each month. Come join the fun and get some free help for your WordPress site!