In honor of Thursday Thirteen, here are 13 WordPress plugins that I use and love:
- WordPress Automatic Upgrade: allows you to automatically upgrade your WordPress installation to the latest one provided by wordpress.org using the 5 steps provided in the WordPress upgrade instructions.
- All In One SEO Pack: out-of-the-box SEO for your WordPress blog.
- Feedburner Feedsmith: detects all ways to access your original WordPress feeds and redirects them to your FeedBurner feed so you can track every possible subscriber.
- Google XML Sitemaps: generate a sitemaps.org compatible sitemap of your WordPress blog which is supported by Ask.com, Google, MSN Search and YAHOO.
- Nofollow Case by Case: allows you to selectively apply rel=?nofollow? to your links.
- Zemanta: contextually relevant suggestions of links, pictures, related content and tags will make your blogging fun again.
- CommentLuv: show a link to the last post from the commenters blog in their comment. Just activate and it?s ready. Will parse a feed from most sites that have a feed location specified in its head html.
- PhotoDropper: lets you add Creative commons licensed photos to your posts from Flickr.
- Contact Form 7: simple but flexible contact form complete with CAPTCHA.
- Ad Rotate: a simple way of showing random banners on your site with a user friendly panel to manage them.
- Broken Link Checker: checks your posts for broken links and missing images and notifies you on the dashboard if any are found.
- Coming Next: shows the next scheduled post with a brief description.
- No Self Pings: keeps WordPress from sending pings to your own site.
What are YOUR favorite plugins?
Which plugins really float your boat? Tell me in the comments below.